Self-Introduction: MikaelJacobsson

Mikael Jacobsson info at kampnytt.com
Fri Jan 13 01:45:36 UTC 2006

   1.

      Full legal name: Mikael Jacobsson

    *

      City, Country; Skövde, Sweden

    *

      Profession or Student status: Currently unemployed

    *

      Company or School: n/a

    *

      Your goals in the Fedora Project

            To promote Fedora in Sweden

            Assist swedish fedora users through my website.

            Translate documents to swedish to be used both on my site
            and in the Fedora Project website.

            Any other projects where im needed. Don't know what yet. I
            joined it all this week.

    *

      Historical qualifications

            What other projects or writing have you worked on in the
            past? I have runned a internet magazine about sports from
            2002 to 2004.

            What level and type of computer skills do you have? I have
            used computers since 95, know enough about linux and windows
            to install, configure and use. I have educations in
            webdesign, basic computer knowledge and more.

            What makes you an excellent match for the project? I like
            fedora ;) and i always do the things i say i will, i like
            working for good projects. I have for as long as i can
            remember, been involved in different projects where helping
            others is the main issue, and doing it without charging for
            the time spent.

    *

      GPG KEYID and fingerprint

            Key ID: 1018A10D
            Key fingerprint = CF75 EEB6 9136 3BD1 0E95  ACB7 EC05 87AD
            1018 A10D