I introduce myself

Francesco Ugolini wmirror at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 14:04:23 UTC 2006

My name is Francesco Ugolini, i'm an Italian Fedora Ambassador (on
probing) and i have decided to help the Fedora Community to export
the power of this system everywhere.

I've seen that many documents are only in english so my first task
were to traduce the FC4 install guide in italian. This is the reason
i've joined to this group to talk about my progress and to be
connected with other translator.

Currently i've traduced the begginig, first chapter (in .txt format
not in xml, but i'm working on) and the chapter 7 (in .xml).

See ya

Francesco Ugolini