Feedback request

Eric Rostetter rostetter at mail.utexas.edu
Tue Jan 31 16:30:24 UTC 2006

Quoting Debra Deutsch <fedoradocs at ddeutsch.org>:

> I've read the pages about writing using the wiki and wiki editing.  It's
> left me with the impression that perhaps the FAQ should be broken into
> pages instead of being one long page.

All the sites I've done, I've always generated the FAQ as both a single
monolithic FAQ and a paged version.  Let the user pick which they want.

Most users want a monolithic version for printing, handouts, etc.
Most users like to be able to go to a specific page in the docs easily
when searching for quick information (ala google, etc).

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Go Longhorns!