self-introduction: sam folk-williams
sfolkwil at redhat.com
Fri Jan 20 12:28:29 UTC 2006
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
name: sam folk-williams
City, Country; Raleigh, NC, USA
Profession: Technical Support Engineer
Company or School: Red Hat
Your goals in the Fedora Project
What do you want to write about? Specifically, I would like to
contribute to documentation on the Xen project.
What other documentation do you want to see published? I'd like to see
more how-to's or "knowledge base" type articles that walk new users
through specific problems or common pitfalls.
- -Do you want to edit for grammar/writing and/or technical accuracy? I
certainly can do this.
- -Historical qualifications
- -What other projects or writing have you worked on in the past? I have
worked as a professional writer for several years. I have articles
published in various places on the web. Currently, I'm contributed to
Red Hat's knowledge base (kbase.redhat.com).
- -What level and type of computer skills do you have? I have an RHCE and
I am working towards my RHCA -- I provide support of all kinds to linux
- -What other skills do you have that might be applicable? I have a lot of
"soft skills" and work a lot with a variety of folks.
- -What makes you an excellent match for the project? I love fedora, I use
it all the time for work and personal computing, and I actively
encourage other people to use it. I have a strong background in writing,
training, and providing technical support.
- - GPG KEYID and fingerprint
pub 1024D/1B0D46BA 2005-11-01
Key fingerprint = 4832 3A28 C266 0CB5 7931 5AF1 CCEC 3EBC 1B0D 46BA
uid Sam Folk-Williams <sfolkwil at redhat dot com>
sub 1024g/5EEFE462 2005-11-01
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.1 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Fedora - http://enigmail.mozdev.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
More information about the fedora-docs-list