Self Introduction : Serhat GUNGOR

Serhat Güngör cepxat at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 20:11:55 UTC 2006

Hi,
I'm Serhat GUNGOR from Istanbul, Turkey. I'm a Computer Engineer and using
linux nearly 4 years. Before Fedora i was using Red Hat. Till last week i
was working as system administrator in Istanbul Technical University(ITU)
which is the one of the big universities of Turkey. Mostly Red Hat
Enterprise Lİnux is used there in the server side. In the client side more
than 1000 computers are Fedora. We started a a Linux Education program in
ITU which is called ITU Linux Academy (http://ila.itu.edu.tr -- page is in
Turkish) and had lots of students from university or out of the university.
Now i'm working at Turkey's biggest GSM operator.

I am working on Fedora Translation Project and i will be leading the Turkish
team. And to make people join the translation project, firstly i want to
translate quick-start-guide to Turkish.

Serhat Gungor
cepxat at gmail.com