Fedora Release-notes available in cvs

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Fri Jul 14 06:58:36 UTC 2006

My translator friends:

Many of you have brought yourself over here to the Documentation
Project, to work in our CVS, to help translate the best Linux release
notes.  You did this while we made many changes and demands on you.
Tools changing rapidly and schedule slips.  All the fun parts of an open
source project. :)

I consider you to be the "leaders" of your language team when it comes
to translating Fedora Documentation.  You have earned that.  You have
also earned the support you are going to have from the rest of the
community of translators.  You are hard working pioneers.
Congratulations.

I thank you - Karsten

--
Karsten Wade, RHCE, 108 Editor    ^     Fedora Documentation Project