Fedora Installation Guide writer opening

Eric Rostetter rostetter at mail.utexas.edu
Fri Jul 21 17:42:19 UTC 2006

Quoting Karsten Wade <kwade at redhat.com>:

> Personally, I would like to know what the other 95% of our 600+
> subscribers are interested in doing ... and why they are not doing it.

I joined the list to help interface between Fedora Documentation Project
and the Fedora Legacy Project.  At the time I was heavily involved in
the Fedora Legacy Project.

Since then, I had a big project at work that took all my time, and I've
not done much of anything with either of the above two groups.

My main interest would be either with FLP <-> FDP interfacing, or with
simply helping edit docs others write.  I _might_ at some point actually
think about writting a doc, but that's not really why I'm here.

> As has been said, they can't really be only interested in "learned
> discussions of documentation tools."

I'm sure a few are, actually, but not most. ;)

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Go Longhorns!