merging PO files from i18n.redhat.com

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Thu Jul 27 07:57:34 UTC 2006

For all translators who have been working directly in
cvs.fedoraproject.org:

Tonight, new PO files were put in to cvs.fedoraproject.org from
i18n.redhat.com.  To protect against conflicts in the merge and losing
work, I asked AS Alaam to send me certain, specific PO files.

Those PO files are: el, fr, it.  I will now email the three translators
who last committed to those PO files in cvs.fedoraproject.org.  Tomorrow
we are going to be testing all languages, including the ones that build
without error into the ISO.

For the test3 release, we should all work in i18n.redhat.com; if you do
not have an account with the Fedora Translation system, now is the time
to get one.

Karsten Wade, RHCE, 108 Editor    ^     Fedora Documentation Project