Updated Server Guide for Fedora Core 5

Basil Copeland blcjr2 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 1 15:24:07 UTC 2006

I've used earlier versions of this document.  It is certainly good "as is,"
but if brought into the FDP and edited along the lines suggested by Paul, it
would get better.  I know that's asking for more out of the author, but with
the proffer of help from Paul and others, maybe it wouldn't be too much to
ask.