SELinux FAQ trial?

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 23:20:48 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-06-14 at 16:00 -0700, Karsten Wade wrote:
> On Tue, 2006-06-13 at 17:36 -0400, Paul W. Frields wrote:
> > In today's FDSCo meeting we discussed the possibility of splitting up
> > additional documentation, Beats-style.
>
> For some more explanation, here is a post I made last week:
>
> http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-dsco-list/2006-June/msg00001.html
>
> So, it's about time to discuss the concept here. :)

Hmm, apparently I need to shoot one of my mail filtering elves to get
the others to kick it up a notch.  Sorry, I missed this entirely.  My
feeling is that for some docs this will work well, and for others,
perhaps some segments will work better than others.  Identifying the
candidates is probably Job One, yes?