Self-Introduction: Diego Búrigo Zacarão

Hugo Cisneiros hugo at devin.com.br
Fri Jun 16 18:30:05 UTC 2006

On Friday 16 June 2006 15:11, Diego Búrigo Zacarão wrote:
>  Hello,

Hi! Glad to finally see you here :-) Welcome to the DocsProject!

> Name: Diego Búrigo Zacarão
> Country, city/state: Brazil, Cocal do Sul/SC
> Profession/Job: Network Administrator (Webmaster/ Webdesigner on free
> times)
>
> I'm 21 years old and now I am attending the 6Th semester in computer
> science (Graduation)
> I started using Fedora since it´s out off (FC1). Nowadays, I keep using it
> at home and at work.
> I'm participating in the Fedora Core Project Brazil, where I'm helping to
> translate Fedora Core to pt_BR.
>
> You can find me daily on #fedora-br and #fedora (irc.freenode.net) where I
> always try to help people, when I am able to do it. :)

#fedora-docs is our home at irc.

> Goals:
> As my native language is Portuguese (Brazilian), then I am interested on
> helping the Documentation of Fedora Translations to pt_BR with ours friends
> Hugo Cisneiros and Rodrigo Menezes. :)

Right. In the last FDSCo meeting, we decided that one should sponsor the new
contributors into DocsProject to help them get used to our tools and the
process. As we talked before, I'll be sponsoring you throught translating the
mirror-tutorial to Brazilian Portuguese (pt_BR).

When the job is done and the work published, we'll get you cvsdocs access to
your account.

List: We'll be translating mirror-tutorial. Diego will translate it and I'll
do some revision.

--
[]'s
Eitch

http://www.devin.com.br/eitch/
"Talk is cheap. Show me the code." - Linus Torvalds