Fedora Desktop guide

Dimitris Glezos dimitris at glezos.com
Sun Jun 18 12:00:04 UTC 2006

O/H Damien Durand έγραψε:
> My idea is to provide a desktop guide for the fedora users. Guide that
> show the fedora utilisation, desktop use and more, all explain in the
> easy way, accessible to anyone. I sought  a simullar doc on
> fedoraproject and fedora.redhat.com <http://fedora.redhat.com> but I
> don't find this. What do you think to start a guide about this?

Good idea.

Sometimes these introductory guides are developed as videos (also known
as screencasts) instead of text with pictures. Screencasts give a *much*
more direct and vivid first impression, like a more intuitive one.

On the other hand, they have numerous disadvantages: harder to develop,
even harder to do that collaboratively, don't work as a referencable
resource, the video-encoding issue, etc. And of course, the video is
less accessible than the text.

Dim

--
Dimitris Glezos