Fedora Desktop guide

Dimitris Glezos dimitris at glezos.com
Sun Jun 18 19:44:38 UTC 2006

O/H Pawel Sadowski έγραψε:
> Hello,
>
> I think the videocasting is a good idea (as Paul mentioned it, and as I
> remember it's not the new idea in Fedora's World ;)).

I think it is a good idea too. This would be a good time to organize
such a thing, since the marketing team is preparing a video contest.
Perhaps some participants would be happy to answer questions or help
with this project (docs-video?) too.

> But I have one
> more question, and maybe suggestion. Would the movies be only in
> English, or every language could have its own versions?

Well, this is quite easy to solve, since we could add subtitles to the
screencast. This happened with the "Against-TCPA" video [1], which
provided the english subtitles and people translated and submitted their
translation, which was put on the site too.

D.

[1]: http://www.lafkon.net/tc/ (see "Other languages link)

  The vacation's

--