Minutes of FDSCo Meeting 20th June 2006

Hugo Cisneiros hugo at devin.com.br
Tue Jun 20 21:52:42 UTC 2006

Agenda:
-------

0. CMS update, movement
1. quaid updates on i18n.r.c
2. quaid update on SoC/Wiki/XML
3. Beats and RN for test2

Highlights:
-----------

- Questions about the new CMS (Plone) will be posted to the next show-and-tell
  event for Plone. Bob Jensen and Jon (daMaestro) from Unity will receive this
  questions.

- We need to find out who is responsible for each one of the "pieces" on
  i18n.redhat.com to the migration job. Once we get this known, we can make
  some schedule on that. This will be informed on fedora-docs-list.

- The WIKI<->XML project in MoinMoin can be found in:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MoinDocBookProject

  Mikko Virkkilä explained what things are working now. Everybody liked it :)
  People do more suggestions.

- Jesse Keating said that splitting release-notes from fedora-release can be
  done and we need do prepare groundwork and to it pre-test2. FC6Test2 freeze
  will be July 12th, so we need to prepare the package until July 11th.

- Release Notes is expanding to all Fedora Projects, people must participate
  in Beats! We need to advocate this.

Full IRC Log:

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-dsco-list/2006-June/msg00010.html

--
[]'s
Eitch

http://www.devin.com.br/eitch/
"Talk is cheap. Show me the code." - Linus Torvalds