Call to Arms: Fedora Gaming Writers needed!

Adam Moreland journo_bouy at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Jun 22 08:28:14 UTC 2006

Bom dia, Hugo! Como vai?

Im only just trying my hand at Brazillian, so forgive me if this doesnt say
what it should!! This is great to see this taking off. Count me in!! I shall
help with whatever you need. I can help write docs, reviews, guides, and i
can help edit. I can also help with you English grammer, but from what i see
this is already great. If there is anything else that needs to be done then
let me know, as i am eager to be involved, and help this project.

As a side note, it is great to see Fedora doing more with games, and
bringing the community some great documentation with the games. I am really
interested in doing all i can to help. Let me know what you need and i shall
do all i can.

tchau!

Sinceramente
Mr Adam L Moreland (MAniX) | Registered Linux User: #417406
BA (Hons) Media Studies, 2nd Year, UoN
****
System: Pentium 4 SKT478 2.8GHz Precott, AMD Athlon XP-M 2800+ | GPG Key:
AC230C32
****
pub 1024D/AC230C32 2006-05-21
Key fingerprint = 14F4 50F5 806C 25A5 B33C C2BF 982C 87B7 AC23 0C32
uid Adam Moreland (MAniX)
sub 2048g/A471FCE7 2006-05-21
****