Fedora Gaming Writings: neverputt

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jun 22 20:36:35 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-06-22 at 15:38 -0300, Hugo Cisneiros wrote:
> Hi,
>
> First, let me thank Adam for helping doing revision in my english.
>
> Second, another game page was done:
>
>    http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/neverputt
>
> It needs:
>
>    * English revision
>
> I'll use this list to announce these pages for writers' interest. Is it ok?
>
> Thanks!

The correct link is http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Games/neverputt and it
looks pretty good. It would be better if we can keep the general
information provided on top synced automatically from the package to
keep it up to date. Manually doing so for a package that is frequently
updated is going to keep hard - ex: package size. How about just
providing a link to repoview instead for the current versions of Fedora?
Do you plan to include a copy of this document within the package itself
(README.Fedora)?

Rahul