Fedora Gaming Writings: Supertux

Adam Moreland journo_bouy at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Jun 23 16:13:27 UTC 2006

Hey Hugo and all,

I have finished working on supertux. can someone just review this and see if
the format is what you were looking for. I have kept to the template, and it
needs just looking at, to double check for errors.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Games/supertux

Hope it looks good.

obrigado!

Mr Adam L Moreland (MAniX) | Registered Linux User: #417406
BA (Hons) Media Studies, 2nd Year, UoN
****
System: Pentium 4 SKT478 2.8GHz Precott, AMD Athlon XP-M 2800+ | GPG Key:
AC230C32
****
pub 1024D/AC230C32 2006-05-21
Key fingerprint = 14F4 50F5 806C 25A5 B33C C2BF 982C 87B7 AC23 0C32
uid Adam Moreland (MAniX)
sub 2048g/A471FCE7 2006-05-21
****

http://join.msn.com/toolbar/overview