Fedora Gaming Writings: pengupop

Hugo Cisneiros hugo at devin.com.br
Sat Jun 24 00:33:25 UTC 2006

On Friday 23 June 2006 21:14, Dimitris Glezos wrote:
> O/H Hugo Cisneiros έγραψε:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Another game page was done:
> >
> >    http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Games/pengupop
>
> Good job Hugo, keep them coming!

Thanks!

> A (possible) correction: Shouldn't the page be named with a capital P
> (Pengupop instead of pengupop)?

I'm using the package name as basis to the page name instead of the formal
name. I'm doing this because there are some games that has long names with
spaces and so. Using the package name appears to be a good solution :)

Thanks for your feedback.

--
[]'s
Eitch

http://www.devin.com.br/eitch/
"Talk is cheap. Show me the code." - Linus Torvalds