install-guide/en

Stuart Ellis stuart at elsn.org
Wed Mar 1 02:06:30 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-03-01 at 09:52 +0800, Yuan Yijun wrote:
> 2006/3/1, elliss Stuart Ellis <fedora-docs-commits at redhat.com>:
> > Author: elliss
> >
> > Update of /cvs/docs/install-guide/en
> >
> > - Updated files with entity declarations to work with XIncludes.
>
> Thank you! I will notify my dear IG-zh_CN contributer Xiaofan.Yang who
> is working on this ASAP :)

OK. Just to be clear - it won't successfully build yet, although this
reduces the number of errors a bit :). I discussed this with Paul on IRC
this evening, and there is a bit more to be done to get all of the
entities that we use working with XIncludes.

--

Stuart Ellis

stuart at elsn.org

GPG key ID: 7098ABEA
GPG key fingerprint: 68B0 E291 FB19 C845 E60E  9569 292E E365 7098 ABEA