Self-Introduction: Edward Haddock

Edward Haddock edward.haddock at verizon.net
Sat Mar 11 06:58:46 UTC 2006

Aloha Karsten,
    I am sorry this email is not signed. I am struggling with setting up
enigmail for Thunderbird. I will continue to work on it and hopefully
resolve it soon. Yes I will need some direction. At thsi point I am
thinking mostly that I can review documentation and see if I can make
sense of it. I am a novice so hopefully if it makes sense to me it
should for most. Thank you for the warm response. I look forward to
helping. :) I am very enthusiastic about FC5 and the possibilities it
has. I will read that webpage and post some thoughts whne I can.
Mahalo,
Edward