Self-Introduction: Chris Savage

Edward Haddock edward.haddock at verizon.net
Fri Mar 31 03:29:20 UTC 2006

Aloha Chris,
    Welcome to the Documentation Project. I am an inexperienced new
Linux user and recently joined myself. I agree that the sign up process
does seem to be quite daunting. It was especially difficult for me to
get Thunderbird setup correctly so I switched over to Evolution as it
was easier to setup GnuPG to work with it. I am doing an outline on the
whole process and am trying to come up with a way to streamline it. If
you have any ideas there please let me know. I would sincerely
appreciate them. That goes for everyone as well. Getting in the door to
help should not be as difficult as it seems to be now.
Mahalo,
Edward