Self-Introduction: Chris Savage

Edward Haddock edward.haddock at verizon.net
Fri Mar 31 05:28:09 UTC 2006

Tommy,
On the page, http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/NewWriters it
states that "1. You should have a GPG key, and are encouraged to use it
to sign your e-mails. This enables everyone to guarantee the
authenticity of the e-mails that are sent. A GPG key is also a
requirement for gaining access to the CVS system where documents are
maintained. See DocsProject/UsingGpg/CreatingKeys for help and
instructions if you don't already have a GPG key." so I set up GnuPG. I
am glad I did as it taught me something new about Fedora and I now use
it to sign my emails and use KGpg to manage them. :) Perhaps that is a
little much to just join the email list and correspond but it was a good
learning experience. Maybe we could streamline the join procedures for
the Documentation Project by taking that requirement out? Or maybe we
need more than just Writers and Editors? Any thoughts?
Mahalo,
Edward