Self-Introduction: Edward Haddock

Edward Haddock edward.haddock at verizon.net
Thu Mar 9 04:07:20 UTC 2006

Aloha all,
    Edward R Haddock Jr here. I live in Wahiawa, Hawaii, USA. I am a
Satellite Systems Technician and Network Manager currently working for
BAE Systems at A Government Satellite Facility. My goals at this point
are not many. I am not a professional writer or editor at all. I would
like to help if I can. I can review documents for grammar/writing style
but am not technically savvy enough to do that side of things. I have
not worked on any projects prior to this so I am very new to it all.
Please be patient with me. I am adequate on the computer. I would say I
am a little above a novice and am definitely new to Fedora. I am very
good with Electronics and those types of things and currently working on
my computer science degree. My main hope here is to contribute to
something I feel is worthwhile. Open Source has inspired me and I  use
Fedora Core 4. My GPG is...
pub   1024D/F31C3B55 2006-03-09
Key fingerprint = 3705 8946 E495 86A3 C46F  B5F6 8DA4 14D8 F31C 3B55
Edward Haddock (Fedora Project) <edward.haddock at verizon.net>
sub   2048g/8222A4CC 2006-03-09
    My hope is to help if I can and make something I believe in grow.
Thank you for your time.
Mahalo,
Edward Haddock