Fedora Core 6 Release Notes Schedule

Robert 'Bob' Jensen docs-list at fedoralinks.org
Tue May 2 14:17:47 UTC 2006

It is time to start thinking about the Fedora Core 6 release notes. The
first draft of the FC6 schedule has been posted[1]. I think it is time
for us to start working on our own release notes schedule[2] that is
naturally dependent on that.

Following today's FDSCo meeting, I will be starting to draft up a new
schedule for FC6 with help from Karsten, if you want any input on this
please drop an email to the list or stop in the #Fedora-Docs IRC channel
on freenode.net about 2100 UTC today Tuesday, May 2, 2006.

[1]http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Core/Schedule
[2]http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/Schedule

--
Robert 'Bob' Jensen