FC5 release notes errata and looking forward to FC6

Robert 'Bob' Jensen docs-list at fedoralinks.org
Wed May 3 17:21:17 UTC 2006

I was thinking about pushing out a final release notes errata for FC5,
however based on the schedule[1] that was worked out by me and Karsten
yesterday I do not think this is feasible. Our first snapshot of the
wiki for FC6T1 is set at this time for May 29th 2006 at 23:59 UTC.

This gives us less than 4 weeks to clean out the FC5 stuff and start
pumping in FC6 content. We have a big task in front of us and lingering
in the past will only hurt us in the end.

I welcome any input on this. If you think we can/should push one last
errata please speak up. With out any major objections this week, on
Tuesday May 9th 2006 at 23:59 UTC I would like to start the push for
FC6.

If you have not yet please take a look at the schedule and provide
feedback as needed. We cleaned things up a bit by splitting the release
notes from the general documents schedule to avoid confusion.

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/Schedule/
--
Robert 'Bob' Jensen
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BobJensen