MoinMoin<=>DocBook XML Summer of Code Proposal

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Wed May 10 14:08:42 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-05-08 at 16:28 -0500, Patrick W. Barnes wrote:
> We have a Summer of Code proposal to work on MoinMoin DocBook XML conversion
> tools.  This student identifies himself as the original author of the
> existing MoinMoin DocBook XML formatter.
>
> There isn't a mentor assigned yet, so if someone from the Docs team would like
> to step forward to mentor this person, they can sign up as a mentor through
> Google and we'll assign the proposal to them.

OK, I signed up.  You are the organization's administrator?  If so, I'll
take this SoC proposal under ye olde wing.

I'll also ask on f-websites-l if there is anyone who understands
MoinMoin well enough internally to be a co-mentor/back-up mentor.

- Karsten

--
Karsten Wade, RHCE *    Sr. Editor   * http://people.redhat.com/kwade/
Fedora Documentation Project http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject

Learn. Network. Experience open source.
Red Hat Summit Nashville  |  May 30 - June 2, 2006
Learn more: http://www.redhat.com/promo/summit/