yum-software-management

Hugo Cisneiros hugo at devin.com.br
Wed May 17 16:56:52 UTC 2006

On Tuesday 16 May 2006 21:35, Karsten Wade wrote:
> On Tue, 2006-05-16 at 17:06 -0300, Rodrigo Menezes wrote:
> > I uploaded the .xml files, but who can change this page?
> > http://fedora.redhat.com/docs/
>
> Ah!  I see.
>
> Answer: a small number of people including myself.
>
> Anyone have more time than me?  If not, ping me directly later, 0600
> UTC, one #fedora-docs and I can do it if it builds.  Right now I get a
> build error with 'make html-pt_BR'.

Hi quaid, I'm working with Menezes to get it to build cleanly. Also I'll do
some revision to the translation to assure proper quality in the Fedora
Documentation. I'm instructing him to learn the obscure ways that the
DocProject works :)

When eveything is ready, I'll ping here. Thanks!

--
[]'s
Eitch

http://www.devin.com.br/eitch/
"Talk is cheap. Show me the code." - Linus Torvalds