new development layout (was [Fwd: [fab] Where to send information?])

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Wed May 17 23:29:58 UTC 2006

Anyone interested in helping document the changes here?  See below for
details.

Jesse is requesting (from
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/NewDevelopmentLayout):

"Documentation regarding Development/Rawhide updated"

I think this is going to require a search of the Wiki and the old
Developer's Guide:

http://fedora.redhat.com/docs/developers-guide/

Eitch -- are you interested?  There is a large part of this doc work
that is for/about mirrors.

As for the Developer's Guide ... yeek!  It's only three years since it's
been updated, right?  I'm sure it mustn't need anything ...

This guide is orphaned.  I wonder if we should remove it all
together ...

- Karsten