Translations for European Portuguese

Jose Nuno Coelho Pires jncp at netcabo.pt
Thu May 25 09:47:48 UTC 2006

Em Quinta, 25 de Maio de 2006 02:39, o Hugo Cisneiros escreveu:
> Hi,
>
> Jose Nuno, I see you are commiting many changes to "pt.po" files for
> various guides in the CVS.
> Can you confirm that they're fully translated
> and working?
Most of them are, except for the YUM Software Management Guide (it's
half-translated, but I hope to fully translate it until the weekend).

> If they are, I'll begin pushing it to the official page.
You can test them, if you want, just to check the scope of the translation. I
built them some time ago, but I haven't done so lately, unfortunately, as
there haven't been many changes on the manuals.

> The perfect would be to someone translate the guide, and other review it.
Ok, 2 pairs of eyes are better than one :)