cvs

Adam Moreland journo_bouy at hotmail.co.uk
Tue May 30 09:34:15 UTC 2006

Hey all,

I have a problem with cvs access. I cant seem to get access and cant view
anything. I found instructions on some wiki on cvs but i couldnt get access.
Can someone send me a link to a wiki that has instructions on how to access
and view cvs docs so i can start doing something??

I may also have an idea for a new set of documentation. It was an idea
raised on fedoraforum.org and i will post more details in a while. I wouldnt
mind writng such a document and details, as mentioned, will follow for all
to critique.

Please anyone who can help, this helpless noob get onto cvs and get up and
running would be helpful!!

Adam

Mr Adam L Moreland (MAniX) | Registered Linux User: #417406
BA (Hons) Media Studies, 2nd Year, UoN
****
System: Pentium 4 SKT478 2.8GHz Precott, AMD Athlon XP-M 2800+ | GPG Key:
AC230C32
****
pub 1024D/AC230C32 2006-05-21
Key fingerprint = 14F4 50F5 806C 25A5 B33C C2BF 982C 87B7 AC23 0C32
uid Adam Moreland (MAniX)
sub 2048g/A471FCE7 2006-05-21
****