cvs

Adam Moreland journo_bouy at hotmail.co.uk
Tue May 30 22:55:23 UTC 2006

hey,

i basically need some guidance on how to start editing the cvs files. i want
to start editing and writing and get stuck in. i tried following
instructions on a fedora wiki on cvs, but that led me nowhere. i will boot
into linux in a bit and post tommorrow where i got it and what it said. I am
just needing something to help me start doing work with fedora...any help
would be really good.

Thanks again all,

Adam

Mr Adam L Moreland (MAniX) | Registered Linux User: #417406
BA (Hons) Media Studies, 2nd Year, UoN
****
System: Pentium 4 SKT478 2.8GHz Precott, AMD Athlon XP-M 2800+ | GPG Key:
AC230C32
****
pub 1024D/AC230C32 2006-05-21
Key fingerprint = 14F4 50F5 806C 25A5 B33C C2BF 982C 87B7 AC23 0C32
uid Adam Moreland (MAniX)
sub 2048g/A471FCE7 2006-05-21
****