cvs - error / help + more

Adam Moreland journo_bouy at hotmail.co.uk
Wed May 31 16:08:00 UTC 2006

I know i definatly do. I checked again and my login was manix. i set it all
up here:
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/
and this is what i used as basis, which is seen from my output. i definatly
had the account because Karsten needed to activate access to cvsdocs as he
wasnt getting the emails for verification, etc. He did this a few days ago.

Do you need me to set up another account. i had all the keys and set it all
up.

Oh and i do also have a bugzilla account.

Many thanks,

Adam

Mr Adam L Moreland (MAniX) | Registered Linux User: #417406
BA (Hons) Media Studies, 2nd Year, UoN
****
System: Pentium 4 SKT478 2.8GHz Precott, AMD Athlon XP-M 2800+ | GPG Key:
AC230C32
****
pub 1024D/AC230C32 2006-05-21
Key fingerprint = 14F4 50F5 806C 25A5 B33C C2BF 982C 87B7 AC23 0C32
uid Adam Moreland (MAniX)
sub 2048g/A471FCE7 2006-05-21
****