what next?

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Mon Nov 6 16:19:24 UTC 2006

We now have a small handful of regular documents to keep updated for
each release: release notes; Installation Guide; Desktop User Guide.  We
also have other documents that get occasional updates, when needed or
prodded.

Looking here:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Drafts
http://fedora.redhat.com/docs
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs

What is missing?

* Do we need to divide into more help for new-to-Fedora users?
* Should we put more energy into focusing on systems administrators who
are new to Fedora and/or Linux?
* How about updating our own Documentation Guide?
* There are other guides such as the Packaging Guide and the Developers
Guide that could use updating or editing; do we want to adopt these and
begin a highly technical interaction with Fedora developers?

We have a nice influx of new writers, and I'm curious where we all think
we should go next.  Let's discuss. :)

Karsten Wade, RHCE, 108 Editor    ^     Fedora Documentation Project