what next?

cornel panceac cpanceac at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 17:36:47 UTC 2006

i personally miss docs for: vpn (interaction wih m$), personal video
recording, authentication/integration of linux clients in active
directory, fedora directory server, getting  address book from
microsoft exchange, etc. also may be interesting one introduction to
linux using fedora. also introduction to programming (C, gtk, qt,
etc).

does all this look to you like the old linux cookbook using fedora?

what if: instead saving the tips and tricks in our email account or
elsewhere, we put them in one common place on fedoraproject.org?