Self-introduction: Dave Wolinski

David Wolinski dwolinski at ll.mit.edu
Mon Nov 13 21:08:11 UTC 2006

Hi,

My name is Dave Wolinski.  I live in the Boston, MA, area and do
research/development work for MIT Lincoln Laboratory.

I've been a Red Hat enthusiast for many years and use Fedora both at
work and home.  I've been consistently impressed with the quality of
this free product and would like to give something back to the Fedora
community.  Since I'm basically a hack programmer, it seems that
documentation would be a good way to achieve this goal (and hopefully
learn something in the process).  Like exercising or other painful but
rewarding activities, I enjoy having written (i.e. past tense) something
well.

In my limited spare time I hope to contribute to the very finite (though
interesting) topic of building a customized kernel (thanks to Sam F-W
for steering me this way).

Cheers,
Dave

pub   1024D/6B214FAA 2005-07-23
      Key fingerprint = A994 677C 44FB EF66 84F9
                        EF7B 8C8B 4FFC 6B21 4FAA
uid                  David S. Wolinski <dwolinski at ll.mit.edu>
sub   2048g/A2CFCCD9 2005-07-23