GNOME library

John Babich jmbabich at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 07:59:58 UTC 2006

This is the one tool to rule them all. When this is ready, there's no
need for a three-pronged approach (MoinMoin, Plone, Docbook XML).

Sarma promises to be the best of both worlds. You have the flexibility
of output from DocBook with the ease-of-use of wiki-style online
editing. To top it off, it's GPLed and part of an upstream project,
GNOME.

It's definitely worth exploring.

John Babich