Seasons Greetings

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 15:56:18 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-11-22 at 20:54 -0500, Markus McLaughlin wrote:
> I just want to send Thanksgiving greetings to all the American
> contributers to Fedora Core.
> I hope you all have safe travels and have some rest from programming and
> other work.
> I would LOVE a screenshot from Fedora Core 7 Alpha 1 in the next month
> or so....

Thanks for the well wishes.  There's really no such thing as FC7 Alpha
1.  If you want to see what Fedora Core 7 development looks like, you
should try installing Rawhide on a test box.  (It's not recommended for
daily or production use, just developers and testers.)  You can find the
schedule for the test releases of Fedora on the wiki:

  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Core/Schedule

Put a watch on that page, since the schedule hasn't been decided yet.