Docs Self Introduction :Dimitrios Typaldos

Dimitrios Typaldos dtfedora at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 26 02:36:33 UTC 2006

Self-Introduction: Dimitrios Typaldos
Hello !

Full legal name (as you use it is fine) : Dimitrios Typaldos

 City: Birmingham,
Country: United Kingdom
Timezone: GMT

 Profession or Student status:

PhD candidate student
Particle Physics
University of Birmingham, UK

Newly introduced in the Fedora Project but as a user for long time , I am intending to contribute initially in software translation/documentation (in greek as this is my native language) and later in technical issues (for the moment I have some time constraints). I have the passion to learn and get involved as much as I can in linux os.

Computer skills :
- shell script programming , C/C++/FORTRAN at good level and a bit of python

 GPG KEYID and fingerprint

[dimitris at computer ~]$ gpg --fingerprint dtfedora at yahoo.com
pub   1024D/6A7B898C 2006-11-16
      Key fingerprint = F892 27EB 871A 3C16 B18E  3AD5 3A6A 3F77 6A7B 898C
uid                  Dimitrios Typaldos (Encrypted) <dtfedora at yahoo.com>
sub   2048g/4773BB57 2006-11-16