Problem in f.r.c/docs/fedora-install-guide-en/fc5

Patrick W. Barnes nman64 at n-man.com
Sun Oct 1 03:26:41 UTC 2006

I'm not sure if someone has been doing work on the Docs infrastructure, but
something is a little broken.  Pages of the Installation Guide for FC5 are
damaged.  They are being rendered with an HTML header instead of using the
PHP include.  This causes breakage when PHP functions are called for the
footer of the pages.

An example of the error output:

PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function on a non-object
in /scratch/fedorascratch/LIVE-2006-09-30-20.45/tmp/html/docs/fedora-install-guide-en/fc5/ch-rootpassword.php
on line 50
PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function on a non-object
in /scratch/fedorascratch/LIVE-2006-09-30-20.45/tmp/html/docs/fedora-install-guide-en/fc5/ch-timezone.php
on line 25
PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function on a non-object
in /scratch/fedorascratch/LIVE-2006-09-30-20.45/tmp/html/docs/fedora-install-guide-en/fc5/sn-utc.php
on line 22

Tickets are being automatically created in the Fedora Ticket System every
half-hour.  Whomever is working on the Docs infrastructure or the
Installation Guide should check on this.  If you need a hand, ping me
off-list.

--
Patrick "The N-Man" Barnes
nman64 at n-man.com