CVS sync FC6 Translations

Robert 'Bob' Jensen docs-list at fedoralinks.org
Thu Oct 5 07:35:23 UTC 2006

We requested that translations be in to i18n.redhat.com by 12:00 UTC
Thursday, Oct 05, 2006 this is a little more then 4 hours away. After
that time if someone could sync these translations with the main docs
CVS and let us know when it is complete it would be wonderful. Karsten
and I can then start checking things over and building. I personally
would like to thank every one in the translation teams that put forth
such a wonderful effort with the situation we had. My thanks also go out
to every one that contributed to the release notes.

Thank you again,

Bob

--
Robert 'Bob' Jensen *        * http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BobJensen
gpg fingerprint:     F9F4 7243 4243 0043 2C45 97AF E8A4 C3AE 42EB 0BC6