fedora-docs-list Digest, Vol 32, Issue 11

Markus McLaughlin markmc34 at verizon.net
Mon Oct 9 22:53:01 UTC 2006

This is going to be fun, Fedora Core is my favourite OS from all the
ones I tried over the years, but I always come back to RH/FC.  I
mainly write screenplays and prose but I haven't been produced yet so
maybe through this Docs project, I will get more recognition from
peers and maybe FC will be used more after version 6.  I definitely
think so.  What is the best open source screen capture tool for the
MAC?  I visited an Open Source MAC Software site,  I forget the name
of it.  Even on a MAC, I try to find open source apps/utilities.  I'm
applying for Fedora Ambassador next week so I can explore how best to
promote FC in my town of Hudson, MA.

Mark McLaughlin