Progress on my Introducing Fedora article

Stephen Davies stephen.davies at ultraconsulting.co.uk
Sun Oct 15 21:34:50 UTC 2006

Markus,
 Good luck with your club in the Hudson Area. I am sure there are a few
grey haired ex DEC employees who would be interested in joining.
However, have you checked out the local LUG (Linux User Group). There
are several in MA with the oldest being the Boston Group (Formerly
Boston Computer Society).

Good Luck in promoting FC6. In my local Lug (HantsLug) it is a bit of an
an uphill battle against the majority who seem for some strange reason
to prefer distros like Debian and Ubuntu (sigh) however I do get some
envious looks when they see me running DB2, Oracle and WebSphere on my
FCn systems.(If only IBM would sort out the threading libraries for MQ...)

Stephen Davies