xine-lib xine-ui gxine

Gertjan Vinkesteijn gertjanvinkje at yahoo.es
Tue Oct 31 17:23:51 UTC 2006

Matthias Saou wrote:
> Gertjan Vinkesteijn wrote :
>
>> I have the Subject field programs compiled and working on 64-bits
>> Fedora6, what shall we do with it?
>
> Errr... watch some videos? :-)
>
> Matthias

I went to fedora-dev-list mail group and got the above answer. Of course
I want to watch videos, from non-porno sites. For me is this brrr...
typical, what do you think of the american culture: Is there any (Indira
Ghandi)... Errr, I lived in Texas, and give you a good answer on that,
in german, dutch, french, english and some spanish! fuck...

Gertjan