[fedora-java] FOP, gcj, classpath, oh my!

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Wed Sep 20 00:59:52 UTC 2006

On Fri, 2006-09-15 at 16:19 +0100, Dimitris Glezos wrote:

> I could try to work on the stylesheet. Are there any useful documents I should
> take a look at to install the toolchain instead of googling it and stuff? Any
> advices etc?

If you use Tommy's bits, I think you can make them work directly from a
Fedora Core install, either using our existing Makefile.common structure
or with a local addition in your project/Makefile/ to send specific
options to xmlto.

Tommy - am I missing anything here?  Or, rather, what am I missing
here? :)

> I guess the work on the graphics/stylesheets could be done with the proprietary
> toolchain until the FOSS one works, right?

This is quite true.  It might also be nice to have an XSL that we know
works on other JVMs, so it properly tests gcj.

Karsten Wade, RHCE, 108 Editor    ^     Fedora Documentation Project