Self-Introduction: Guido Caruso

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Thu Sep 21 14:29:47 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-09-18 at 02:36 -0700, g.caruso at fedoraserver.org wrote:
> Hi, all
> My name is Guido Caruso from Palermo, Italy;

Guido:

Benvenuto a Fedora Documentation.

I see you are interested in translating. If you are also interested in
writing original-language technical docs in Italian (to be translated to
English and others), we are encouraging that.  This hasn't been done
yet, but there are enough Italian translator/writers in the project that
you can find an Italian editor to work with.

Cheers - Karsten

--
Karsten Wade, RHCE, 108 Editor    ^     Fedora Documentation Project