hi, will you please add me to the EditGroup of FedoraCoreProject?

Yuan Yijun bbbush.yuan at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 02:13:26 UTC 2007

2007/4/13, 吴愚 <kiluawuyu at gmail.com>:
> Hi,
>    I'm a undergraduate student of Tongji University, Shanghai, majored in
> Computer Science. I've been using fedora core since 2005 and I think it it a
> fantastic linux distribution.
>    I won the third-prize of Intel Cup Embedde Competetion with the
> development environment of Fedora Core 4, and always kept up the latest
> function and characteristic, such as beryl, xen, etc. Fedora Core gives me a
> lot of fun and now I'm eager to be involved of it.
>    I decided to start as a translator of Fedora Core Documentations, so I
> could learn more about FC and help others to get more information about FC
> at the same time.
>    So will you please add me to the EditGroup? Thanks very much!
>    Looking forward to your reply.
>
>    Wu Yu

Hi,

Have you get the following things done:
* acquire an account for fedora account system
* register a wiki account (if so, what is your account?)
* join fedora-docs-list and fedora-trans-list
* post a "SelfIntroduction" to the fedora-docs-list
* request for proper cvs group priviledges (cvsl10n, cvsdocs)

Thanks!

--
bbbush ^_^