Come up with a search engine idea.

吴愚 kiluawuyu at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 13:45:57 UTC 2007

Today, I was stuck in finding the right command
and document to finish my task.

So I think shall we add a Desktop Search Engine for
both tools and documents that are in your Fedora Core?

It could search for the keywords that are described the
tools or involved in the documents.

In the search results, there could be simple examples of
the usage for the tools or the link to the man page. For the
document, a simple description is needed and, of course,
a link to the page.

In my consideration, it could be useful for system administrator,
developer and advanced user.

Does it pratica?Some advise? Thanks very much!

Wu Yu