Virtualization Fedora 7 release notes beat

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 00:54:30 UTC 2007

> Paul W. Frields wrote:
> > On Thu, 2007-04-19 at 02:27 +0530, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> >> Hi
> >>
> >> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Beats/Virtualization
> >>
> >> Sam Folk Williams and/or others would have to update it to include
> >> details on KVM and Xen integration with virt-manager and related
> >> features. The related Xen document for installation of KVM and Xen VM's
> >> in Fedora 7 needs to be created too.
> >
> > Sam and/or other entities need to update the release notes VERY soon,
> > then.  See the schedule:
> >
> > http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/Schedule
>
> This schedule is too tight. Even the feature list is fuzzy at this
> point. See http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/7/FeatureList

So, make a suggestion for fixing it then! :-)  We could move our
timetable for final PO as long as it's OK by Jesse and RelEng.  I'm
cc'ing him on this to get a call for how late he can reasonably take
release notes material, and we can go by that.

> > As for the Xen document, who exactly will create it?
>
> Sam did it the last couple of times.  I got a automated note offlist
> that he is on a vacation now unfortunately.

Do you know when he returns?  If that's enough time, then great.
Otherwise, another contributor will need to step up to do this.