Media handling in Pirut - Docs needed

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Mon Apr 23 18:03:03 UTC 2007

Hi

There is support for media handling in Pirut in the development version
but the required auto configuration in Anaconda during installation is
not there yet. It currently requires manual configuration to work. See
the package changelog for details.

If you are interested, take a look at it and write up a documentation
for Fedora 7. I told Jeremy Katz that I will be looking at putting this
in the release notes itself but ran out of time. We could add a link to
another wiki page still or sneak in a help button with details.

At any rate, we do need this documentation before the release. Anyone?

Rahul