introduction as wiki requests

John Babich jmbabich at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 05:51:37 UTC 2007

On 4/24/07, David A Thompson <thompson at fresno.edu> wrote:
> While I'm confident neither with regard to my talent nor the extent of my free
> time (http://jmbuser.livejournal.com/1450.html), I certainly would like to
> pitch in with the documentation project if there's a perception I might do
> more good than damage.

Since you referenced my blog, I must definitely reply to your message. :-)

> I certainly have gotten a lot of mileage out of the Fedora project over the
> past few years and, as a goal, would love to give a little back. Having a
> substantial degree of scientific writing experience, I might be useful
> with "volunteering to edit draft documents" or with "providing feedback on
> the draft documentation published on the Wiki and the mailing list"
> (http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/Join) if grammar/structure/clarity
> issues are significant. On the other hand, If I sound relatively useless, I
> won't be offended with a candid 'go away'.

Any contribution you might make is very much appreciated. Just reading the
docs and doing a bit of proofreading is a valuable service. Of course, apply
your time and talents as you are able.

Welcome to the Fedora Docs Project.

John Babich
Volunteer, FDP